Jenna Phillips Ballard began her career in 2006 as a certified personal trainer and life coach for celebrities and has been featured on Dr. Phil and The Doctors. Halfway through her career, she realized that she had a bigger calling.
She’s on a mission to motivate and inspire as many people as possible to become leaders and make this world a better place. Jenna wants everyone to truly fall in love with themselves, because Self Love will heal this planet. She discovered the power of Self Love when she made a full recovery from brain damage after waking up from a coma in 2000. Her commitment to making a full recovery depended solely on how she thought of herself, and she realized that her purpose is to empower others to break through their limiting beliefs and create an unforgettable life.
In 2016, she co-founded Ascension Leadership Academy with her husband and together they have coached hundreds of people into their greatness. She is also the founder of Unicorn University – an online membership community where women never spend another day being beige, broke, or behaved.
Do you sit around waiting for the stars to align or for everything to be perfect? It’s time stop waiting and to start taking action NOW! If you’re ready to believe in yourself fully, THIS BLOG POST is a must read!
Here are a few key secrets we talked about in this episode:
- Michelle introduces Jenna Phillips Ballard
- Jenna shares a little bit about who she is and how she got to where she is today.
- There is NO bookmarked NO that Jenna received that got her to where she is, and she believes that is because she just shifts and flows with whatever happens.
- It was when Jenna decided to let fitness go, and to stop commuting to LA regularly, that she was fully able to dedicate herself to getting her online program off the ground.
- “What’s really powerful as entrepreneurs is the opportunity for us to kick our own butts, otherwise it’s not going to get done.” ~ Jenna Phillips Ballard
- Jenna shares that so many entrepreneurs don’t make it because they give up right before they’re about to succeed. But creating your success all comes down to mindset, according to Jenna.
- This strong driven mindset comes from when Jenna had a traumatic accident, where she was left with brain damage, but she did not let that stop her.
- Jenna shares a few tips on how to truly commit to yourself, so that you can come out with success on the other side of your struggle.
- One of the most devastating NO’s that Jenna ever received was when someone she trusted did something that was completely unexpected and broke her trust. She shares more in this episode.
- This situation is what led Jenna to dedicate herself full-steam ahead to creating Unicorn University.
- A big part of Jenna’s messaging is that everything happens for us, not to us. She used this philosophy to overcome the anger she was feeling from being betrayed. But, by using her platforms on Facebook and Instagram, she was able to realize that she gets to be empowered and inspired, rather than be a victim.
- The biggest catalyst in Jenna’s life, she says, is when she was recovering from her head trauma accident. She doesn’t remember everything from this time, but one particular doctor’s appointment stands out – she shares the full story in this episode!
- When people don’t believe in Jenna, or tell her that she shouldn’t do something, it drives her to do exactly the opposite. She attributes much of her success to this mindset!
- Jenna shares her practice of creating 10 laws that define your purpose and then using those to drive your life’s work.
- Jenna shares a story about a couple that she and her husband were friends with. They ended up being scam artists and stole money from other people. This led Jenna to notice all the red flags she had missed. She shares these red flags in this episode.
- Jenna shares what she would tell her younger self.
Connect with Jenna Phillips Ballard:
If you loved this episode please consider sharing it with a friend! And, we’d love it if you wrote us a 5 Star review on iTunes and subscribed to the show!