Do you struggle and get stressed out any time you face a problem in your business?
The truth is, at the end of the day, an entrepreneur is nothing but a problem solver. And if building a successful business was easy, everyone would do it!
In this episode of Success Unfiltered, Noah Robbins, founder and CEO of Ark Foods, shares how to put things into perspective when things don’t go the way you want them to, and why expecting to hit speed bumps and potholes on the road to success will help you get there even faster.
Noah took a less than traditional route before founding the modern agriculture company in 2013. Ark Foods is on a mission to make high-end vegetables accessible through vertical integration and stellar branding. Robbins learned the ins and outs of big agriculture and what it takes to run a successful farming operation from his family. Since founding Ark Foods, Robbins has been shaping the face of modern-day farming and is hoping to turn big agriculture on its head.
Here’s a few things we talked about:
- Noah shares how ark foods grew from a simply idea into a full blown foods company
- The first major “speed bump” Noah encountered and how it actually helped him discover how to scale the business
- How to take a step back and put things into perspective when things don’t go as planned
- The most devastating rejection Noah got (from a surprising place!) that taught him a very important lesson
- The biggest challenge Noah faced pitching his way into major retailers like Whole Foods and Walmart
- The 3 things required to make yourself stand out to buyers
- How to take advantage of trade shows to get your foot in the door
- What Noah learned about “making a deal” when renting his first warehouse
- Why having problems is actually a good thing and Noah’s best advice for dealing with the unexpected in business
- Noah shares what he would tell his younger self.
If you’re ready to face challenges head on and put your business problems into perspective, this episode is for you! Special thanks to Noah for taking the time to chat.
Connect with Noah and Ark Foods:
If you loved this episode please consider sharing it with a friend, and we’d love it if you wrote us a 5 Star review on iTunes and subscribed to the show!