Do you feel like you have to cut your prices, or are find yourself constantly frustrated with clients who don’t appreciate you?
In this special episode of Success Unfiltered, Chris Voss, former FBI hostage negotiator and CEO & Founder of The Black Swan Group Ltd, joins me for a conversation about recognizing your value, reclaiming your time, and how to create a business that you love to work in.
Here’s a few things we talked about:
- Chris’s introduces himself and shares how he went from hostage negotiator to best selling author
- Why you should never cut your price, and why price is never actually the issue
- Michelle and Chris role play and prove why you should close the door on some opportunities (even when it’s scary)
- Why you should start tracking your interactions and start closing more business
- How to handle people who are testing your boundaries (in both business and in life)
- The difference between HALFs and ELFs, and which one you should be doing business with
- How to build more trust with your clients and why you should always give yourself more time than you need
- A simple shift you can make to get people to value your time more (as well as their own)
- Conflict resolution tips for handling problems with clients
If you want to take back your power and take your business to the next level, this episode is for you!
Connect with Chris:
If you loved this episode please consider sharing it with a friend, and we’d love it if you wrote us a 5 Star review on iTunes and subscribed to the show!