How much do you truly believe in your product or service?
If you want to push through the NOs, be successful in sales, and convince other people that they need what you’re offering, you MUST believe in what you’re selling.
Shadi Bakour, CEO and Co-Founder of Pathwater, learned this first hand when trying to get his 100% reusable, recyclable bottled water into 7-Eleven. It took some time, but by believing in his product and building a genuine relationship with the owner, he finally got a YES!
Shadi’s extensive experience and proven track record of growing disruptive beverage businesses has allowed him to drive the overall vision and strategy for Pathwater. Shadi is responsible for overseeing all facets of the business, specializing in accelerating ideas through strategic foresight, drive, and determination. Prior to Pathwater, Shadi was the CEO and Co-Founder of Refill It, where he oversaw the rapid growth of the global brand.
Here’s a few things we talked about:
- Shadi shares about Pathwater
- The first major rejection Shadi faced trying to get the product in stores and how they finally got a yes
- The importance of building business relationships and believing in what you’re selling if you want to be successful in sales
- The best way to overcome price objections and sell anything to anyone
- Why selling is a part of every aspect of your business
- What we can learn from some of the most successful sales experts in the world
- The most devastating rejection Pathwater faced and how Shadi bounced back
- The exact mindset to adopt so that you can move on quickly when things don’t go your way
- The importance of sharing your ideas and talking to the people who are already living out your dreams
- Why communication is key and how you can improve your public speaking skills
- Shadi shares what he would tell his younger self
Connect with Shadi and Pathwater:
If you loved this episode please consider sharing it with a friend, and we’d love it if you wrote us a 5 Star review on iTunes and subscribed to the show!