Drew Canole is a rockstar in the world of fitness, nutrition and mindset, with a huge heart for others and doing his part to transform the world one person at a time. Drew is the founder and CEO of Fitlife.TV, an online health and wellness media channel where he shares educational, inspirational and entertaining videos and articles about health, fitness, healing and longevity. He is also the founder of Organifi, an organic line of superfood products that was created to make healthy living easy and accessible on the go. With a community of over 4 million people, he continues to inspire and empower others to live their best life in their healthiest body through delivering daily content online.
Everyone has a legacy, but have you given any thought to what you want people to say about you when you’re gone? If you’re ready to create a legacy that stands out, this blog post is a MUST READ!
Here are a few key secrets we talked about in this episode:
- Michelle introduces Drew.
- Drew gives a quick overview of who he is and what he’s created.
- Drew shares how he got started making YouTube videos, and was only receiving 12 views per video.
- A Facebook algorithm change led to one of Drew’s first big NO’s.
- “We attract what we are, we attract what we think, what our innermost thoughts are.” ~ Drew Canole
- Everything started to turn around when Drew and his team took part in a gratitude ceremony.
- Drew mentions Jeff Walker’s product.
- Shortly after using Walker’s product, Drew launched Organifi and did $18 million in revenue off of one product.
- For Drew, getting off the NO train required him to tap into the Universal Law of Vibration (he shares more details in this episode).
- Drew’s team started sharing better messages and using only the best products which led to connecting to even more people.
- A subscription business with Organifi is what led to some of Drew’s biggest business.
- Drew was able to overcome losing $50,000 a month because he knew his products could impact people. It was more about that then the money.
- “If you’re the leader, the first thing is to step up and be the demonstration of what leadership looks like. Become convicted of your own mission and your message.” ~Drew Canole
- Drew shares 3 ways to overcome major NO’s like the one he had losing $50,000 per month.
- Drew learned that Facebook’s algorithm shift was a blessing in disguise because it opened up all sorts of other ways to market his products.
- Drew has been offered a few different TV shows, but he’s turned them down because they don’t match what he wants for his legacy.
- Drew shares what he would tell his younger self.
Get more from Drew:
- Organifi Green Juice Superfood Supplement
- You Be You: Detox Your Life, Crush Your Limitations, and Own Your Awesomeness
- The 10-Day Smoothie Challenge: Lose Weight, Feel Great, and Transform Your Life from the Inside Out
- Juicing Recipes for Vitality and Health
- Train Your Taste To Trim Your Waste: A Simple Method To Love The Food That Loves You Back
Connect with Drew:
If you loved this episode please consider sharing it with a friend! And, we’d love it if you wrote us a 5 Star review on iTunes and subscribed to the show!