Christine McDannell is the passionate Founder of Eco Chateau Wellness Spa, San Diego’s #1 rated Wellness Spa with two locations which she recently just sold. She is a serial entrepreneur who has already owned and ran seven different companies in the past 14 years, including two six-figure exits. Her newest ventures are The Luxe Car Collective and Kindred Quarters. Aside from business, she is a car enthusiast, and loves racing motorcycles, running marathons, and traveling the world.
Is your business protected? If you’re ready to begin pursuing legal protection for your business, check-out THIS BLOG POST!
Here are a few key secrets we talked about in this episode:
- Michelle introduces Christine McDannell
- Christine shares how she is an optimist and has never believed that a NO is a failure.
- When Christine was in her 20s she owned a cleaning business that was very successful, but she shares a great story and lesson from working with employees.
- Christine doesn’t cry much, but she does get pissed off and takes her anger out on the pavement.
- “Hire Slow. Fire Fast.” ~ Christine McDannell
- Christine loves competition and proving people wrong. Any time someone tries to cross her, she does her best to grow her business even more.
- Eco Chateau, Christine’s business which she recently sold, was involved in a devastating lawsuit that lasted 2 years.
- Christine and Michelle discuss budgeting for the expense of having business insurance and having legal counsel available if you need them.
- Christine shares the story of how she came to rent the building that Eco Chateau is housed in.
- Christine does not take NO for an answer and takes her time to determine how she can make a NO a YES.
- When Christine’s business was in a tough spot and she had to ask for money, no one came through. She shares the whole story of how she handled it.
- “Don’t try to control everything, and don’t micromanage.” ~ Christine McDannell
- Christine shares a bit about her two news businesses.
- Christine shares what she’d tell her younger self.
Get more from Christine:
- Social Media Success for Restaurants: How to Fill Your Tables and Have Customers for Life
- Successfully Depressed: Powerful Lessons For Overcoming Clinical Depression While Living A Successful Life
Connect with Christine:
If you loved this episode please consider sharing it with a friend! And, we’d love it if you wrote us a 5 Star review on iTunes and subscribed to the show!
P.S. Don’t let another day go by without legally protecting your business! Check-out our blog post to find out why!