Chris Cavallini is an entrepreneur, philanthropist, United States Navy Veteran, speaker, and social media influencer. He is a multi-time Forbes featured personality and the CEO and founder of Nutrition Solutions, a national lifestyle brand and meal preparation company reporting over 8 figures of annual revenue. His company has high profile clientele such as New England Patriots Tight End, Rob Gronkowski, former UFC Heavyweight champion, Stipe Miocic and a huge list of WWE superstars, such as Triple H, Roman Reigns and The Undertaker.
During his turbulent youth, he was arrested 17 times prior to his 18th birthday and later served jail time for the distribution of anabolic steroids. Cavallini ultimately changed his life’s course by dedicating his life to personal development, philanthropy and using his platforms to educate people on the practical action steps and mindset needed to reach the next level.
Is there someone within your business team that’s constantly cynical and negative and doesn’t share the same vision that you do for your business? It’s time to remove that cancer! Read THIS BLOG POST to learn how you can remove it and get ahead in business and life.
Here are a few key secrets we talked about in this episode:
- Michelle introduces Chris Cavallini.
- Chris shares a little bit about who he is and what his company does.
- The first rejections that Chris experienced were when he was trying to turn his life around and go from being a drug dealer and move into the prepared food space.
- When Chris first started he was struggling to get his name out there, but by staying the course he got his message out there.
- Chris shares how he worked to shift people’s perception of him and the business he was creating.
- “Every business is essentially a customer service business and there are a lot of people doing what you do. On a continuous basis, you have to remind your customers, remind people why you’re the best in town and why you’re the best option for them despite many options out there.” ~ Chris Cavallini
- The most devastating NO that Chris experienced occurred when he was just getting started in his business and he was being arrested for something that had occurred 3 years prior. Chris tells the full story and how he turned everything around! You don’t want to miss this.
- By turning his life around, Chris has been able to influence so many people through his work. He got active in his community by helping homeless kids, abused kids, Veterans struggling with PTSD and more.
- This whole experience was the most devastating thing that happened to Chris but he says that it was also the turning point for him to go all in on his business.
- Chris believes that transparency is THE MOST important thing when pitching yourself to a client (or a judge, in Chris’ case).
- The most accomplished NO of Chris’ career happened because of a cook that he had brought in to develop the recipes for Chris’ service. Things didn’t work out with the cook, but you’ll have to listen to the full episode to hear what happened.
- Chris shares what he learned from having an employee with a bad attitude on his team.
- “It is better to be short of help than have shitty help.” ~ Chris Cavallini
- Chris shares what he would tell his younger self.
- Chris shares a few of his favorite personal development books.
Connect with Chris Cavallini:
- Chris’ Personal Website
- Nutrition Solutions
- Nutrition Solutions Facebook Page
If you loved this episode please consider sharing it with a friend! And, we’d love it if you wrote us a 5 Star review on iTunes and subscribed to the show!