Do you have a pre-written and practiced “Brand Shake?”
If you’re not familiar with the term Brand Shake, it is the term I like to use with my Royal Family to describe the ever-important elevator pitch.
Having an award-winning elevator pitch is the key to mastering your next networking event, but what goes into writing an effective elevator pitch?
In this episode, I’m sharing The Pitch Queen’s top 5 steps for creating an elevator pitch that has people lining up to work with you and your firm.
Plus, I’m sharing my special little bonus that has set me apart from many individuals and has helped me secure interviews with some big name entrepreneurs like Mel Robbins.
If you want to create an award-winning elevator pitch that has clients waiting to work with you, then this episode of The Abundant Accountant Podcast is a MUST LISTEN!
Do you want to create an award-winning elevator pitch that helps you stand out from all of the other accountants? Click here to read THIS BLOG POST!
Here are a few key secrets we talked about in this episode:
- Michelle introduces this week’s topic and shares why it’s one of her favorites.
- Can you easily describe what you do and who you serve? In this episode, Michelle shares how to master step one of creating your sales pitch.
- Most accountants have a deep passion for helping their clients achieve their goals, which is why Michelle loves working with them.
- “When you are shaking someone’s hand you are representing your own brand.” ~ The Pitch Queen
- It’s impossible to be everything to everyone, so choosing a specific niche you want to serve is SO important.
- When it comes to step 2, you must know who your ideal client is and how you can serve them.
- Michelle shares the basic format of how she writes out her elevator pitch, aka Brand Shake.
- In order to pitch to the right people, you must know who to pitch to. There is no use pitching to people you can’t help.
- Step 4 all comes down to practice, practice, practice. You can have the most well-written elevator pitch in history, but if you haven’t practiced it, it won’t matter when you get in front of people and try to use it.
- After you’ve introduced yourself and shared your elevator pitch with a prospect, Michelle recommends that you follow-up within one or two days.
- Michelle shares a very effective little secret that she uses to connect further with those individuals that she’s met in person. You don’t want to miss this tip!
- Finally, Michelle shares her personal sales pitch to provide you an excellent example how to write your own.
Learn More & Connect With Me Here!
P.S. Are you ready to rock your next networking? All you need is an award-winning elevator pitch and THIS BLOG POST can help you write it!
P.P.S. Are you tired of feeling like you have to give away your knowledge and expertise for free? Register NOW for my FREE Accountant Masterclass and learn my 3 proven strategies to easily build your practice with premium clients who eagerly pay you what you’re worth. Get FREE access NOW at abundantaccountant.com.